The sales coach industry is a growth market. CEO’s of small and medium businesses are always seeking strategic help to increase their success.
Often, many companies (both small and large) operate their sales and marketing departments as dedicated silos.
As a result, company business success becomes minimized.
In today’s economic environment, CEO’s, entrepreneurs and business owners are seeking advisors who can help them accelerate the acquisition of profitable revenue, advisors who can mentor and consult with their sales team, as well as their executive team, to help them increase productivity and profits.
The Cargill sales acceleration method and curriculum is designed to maximize this goal by combining e-telemarketing, coaching, consulting, as well as sales management training, into an integrated client success program.
Frequently, business plans are based on historical achievement, not optimal potential.
Through our Sales Acceleration Coaching Program, we help CEO’s and business owners, as well as management teams, increase revenue and improve sales and marketing efficiencies.
Cargill Consulting Group, Inc. is a business-to-business sales acceleration coaching and management consulting company.
We specialize in helping our clients accelerate the acquisition of profitable revenue. We are a leader in the sales coaching market and work with companies with annual revenues from $500,000 to $200 million.
Started in 1978 by nationally recognized speaker, trainer and thought leader, Gil Cargill.
Today, Cargill Consulting Group works with CEO’s and management teams throughout the United States seeking to improve their individual and corporate peak performance through our programs and services.
Each engagement is customized to the unique needs of our client. Since 1978, Gil Cargill has personally helped over 5,000 business-to-business sales forces improve their top line by an average of 36%.
To expand our delivery, we are seeking business professionals who either want to add a proven methodology to their current coaching practice and/or individuals who would like to get into this lucrative and rewarding profession.
What makes the sales acceleration program unique is that we integrate e-telemarketing, sales skills, sales management skills, marketing methodology, and sales process control into one program.
Through the sales acceleration method, we holistically analyze all business departments and then integrate their approaches into one outbound, revenue growth process.
We believe that sales success is a company responsibility… not just the sales team’s.
Through our systematic and best practices approach, sales acceleration coaches who are trained in our copyrighted methods utilize:
- Detailed processes
- Questionnaires, and
- Tools to dramatically impact their clients’ company ability to find, acquire and retain profitable revenue.
With this information, we then guide CEOs and their executive team to increase success through short-term engagements, annual contracts, and long-distance coaching programs.
Many of our clients hire us as their Fractional VP of Sales. Our license program offers content that positions you as an executive peer and strategic corporate advisor to CEOs and their management team.
What kind of training and support do you provide?
- Two days of intensive training on our processes, marketing methods, and operational strategies.
- Unlimited phone and/or email coaching for you.
- Who is the license program designed for?
- Seasoned sales and/or marketing executives
- Experienced entrepreneurs
- Marketing companies
- Sales trainers
- Sales consultants
- CRM providers
How are the services delivered?
You’ll learn how to deliver our services in any one of the following ways.
- Fractional sales management
- Conference calls
- Long-distance coaching via email and the web
- Onsite half-day, full-day, and multiple-day sessions
Delivery flexibility is one of the lifestyle benefits that this opportunity presents.
- Office furniture companies
- Document management companies
- Records management companies
- Technology companies
- Network maintenance companies
- Training companies
- Accounting firms
- Legal firms
- Staffing firms
- Systems integration companies
- Transportation companies
- Medical equipment sales companies
- Advertising sales companies
Many, many more…
Sales Coach Institute
In a phrase, if a company needs more business, we probably can help them.
- Conducting Fractional Sales VP Engagements: This is our lead-with strategy. As a Fractional Sales VP, you’ll be able to differentiate yourself from the competition. You’ll learn how to gain access to decision-makers when they have budget for a sales leader.
When you prospect and position yourself as a Fractional Sales VP, you will encounter little or no competition and, most importantly, you’ll gain traction with prospects very rapidly.
- Understanding the Sales Effectiveness Survey: As a trained coach, you’ll have access to a unique tool which allows you to measure the effectiveness of a prospect’s current sales and marketing operation.
- Getting Your First Profitable Client: This module presents vital lessons on how to get that first client. You’ll learn the techniques that I’ve developed over the past 35 years that produce predictable results. You’ll learn how to set up your own closed-loop marketing system, how to gain prospects through free speaking engagements, as well as how to gain access to decision-makers consistently and predictably.
- Building a Million-Dollar Sales Coaching Practice: At the end of the day, I’m sure that’s your goal. This module shows you how to create a very profitable stream of recurring revenue.
Do the math; the numbers add up.
The amount of money you make in this business is literally a function of how hard you want to work.
Please note: I have had clients that have paid me $10,000 per month to be their Fractional Sales Vice President.
- Conducting an Interviewing Service: Small-to-medium businesses consistently make the mistake of hiring salespeople who can’t sell. Each one of these “mis-hires” costs them half a million dollars! You’ll learn how to gain clients and profitable billing by offering a second-opinion interviewing and testing service.
- 12 Business-Killing Mistakes: This module shows you the mistakes that have cost other coaches and consultants their dream. By avoiding these mistakes, you will put yourself on the path to a successful and profitable launch.
- Marketing Your Practice: Word-of-mouth marketing doesn’t work in our business, whatsoever. And, I assure you, there’s no such thing as passive revenue. This module shows you how to actively and consistently market your practice. You’ll learn how to gain and then, most importantly, maintain top-of-mind awareness with all desirable opportunities in your market, at all times.
- Utilizing Pre-Employment Tests: These tests can be utilized during the aforementioned interviewing service, as well as part of a pre-engagement diagnostic with your clients.
- Resumes and Interviewing Questions: I’ve developed a process that I refer to as Sales Simulation Interviewing. You’ll learn how to conduct interviews using this technique. This, in turn, arms you to offer your clients more value on an ongoing basis.
As a Fractional Sales VP, from time to time you’ll be called upon to help your client interview and hire new salespeople.
Utilizing the techniques taught in this session, you’ll have the ability to continue to add value to your relationship with your client. You will also learn how to identify the “fibs” so frequently found in salespeople’s résumés.
Sales Management Mastery
As one of my coaches, you’ll have access to all of my sales management training.
This will either reinforce the training and experience that you bring to your practice and/or provide you with the foundation you need to perform as a Fractional Sales VP within your clients’ operations.
- Conducting Sales Meetings: Most sales meetings are a waste of an employee’s time. I’m sure you’ve sat through more than one tortuous meeting. This module shows you how to conduct meetings that are meaningful and which add value to your relationship with your clients.
- Sales Process Analysis: As a Fractional Sales VP, you’ll add value to each client engagement by helping them develop, document and deploy more effective selling processes.
- Selling Through Independent Channels: From time to time, you can expect to engage with a client that sells through independent channels. Unlike traditional selling, this technique requires a combination of management skills and selling skills.
- Managing Marginal Performers: Every sales force that I’ve coached has a worst performer. One of the goals of a Fractional Sales VP is to continue to add value. By continually adding value, you’ll continue to get compensated; it’s just that simple.
Consequently, when you and your client recognize that they have a marginal performer, it’s in the best interest of you and your client to coach that individual to help him/her get better.
This module shows you how to become an expert one-on-one coach for your clients’ marginal performers.
- Managing the Consultative Sales Process: There is a process to managing, especially in the 21st century. A manager can no longer afford to be a “cheerleader”. This module shows you how to continue to work with your client on an ongoing ba-sis, literally adding value at every encounter.
- Building a Closed-Loop Marketing System: Closed-loop marketing has been proven, according to the Aberdeen Group, to increase top-line productivity of sales forces by 36%. In this module, you’ll learn how to develop and deploy a closed-loop marketing system to help your clients achieve their goals.
- Finding and Fixing Hidden Sales Productivity Obstacles: This module is presented to you for two reasons. It is an excellent model to use for your public speaking; and public speaking, as you’ll learn in other sections of the training, provides you with the best technique for gaining new clients
- Why Sales Can’t Sell: This module also produces a twofold service, in that it teaches you how to present my prospecting speech consistently and predictably.
- Using the Sales Activity Calculator: Our Sales Activity Calculator is our “secret sauce”. This creates an unprecedented level of “stickiness” to each of your client engagements. By utilizing this tool, you will be able to hold your client’s employees accountable for the implementation of the ideas, strategies and tactics that you recommend.
In addition to the modules mentioned above, you’ll have my Sales Manager’s Toolkit with hundreds of pages of pre-written forms, checklists, guides, et cetera, as well as your own seat on the Sales Activity Calculator.
As a Fractional Sales VP, you’ll be called upon frequently to train your clients’ sales teams and/or individuals on those teams.
You’ll be supported by my proven Results Oriented Selling sales training modules. These modules are available to you and, in turn, to your clients in online formats. The following modules are part of your support package.
- Prospecting in the 21st Century: This module shows salespeople how to gain access to decision-makers utilizing new tools, techniques and tactics that are appropriate for the 21st century.
- Conducting Selling Demonstrations: Conducting demonstrations is a lost art. Most salespeople don’t know how to demonstrate their product or service. As a result, price frequently becomes the only differentiator. As a Fractional Sales VP, once you’ve diagnosed that this is an issue, all you have to do is assign your client’s salesperson to watch this module. Then, by debriefing with the sales representative, you’ll be able to confirm that he/she has learned the valuable lessons.
- Writing Selling Proposals: Again, another lost art; but one that is becoming increasingly more important in terms of differentiating one solution from another.
- Large Account Planning: Managing large accounts requires written plans. Not only are your efforts supported by a recorded training webinar, but you’ll also utilize my proven Large Account Planning Guide, which is included in the Sales Manager’s Toolkit.
- Negotiating: Negotiating is not the process of discounting. In this module, the student learns how to build value to the point that his/her customer wants the product/service as much as the sales rep wants to sell the product/service.
- Dealing with Objections: This is another “blocking and tackling” skill that seems to have gone by the wayside.
- Managing Sales Time: Sales time is the only nonrenewable resource available to a salesperson. Unfortunately, many salespeople have never learned how to manage their time effectively. This module teaches your client’s salespeople the value of their time and, more importantly, how to use their time to maximize their personal and corporate success.
- Conducting Presentations: There’s a world of difference between selling and telling and, too often, salespeople confuse telling with selling. The salesperson that tells may sell, but he/she won’t sell at the highest possible margins.
- Cost Justification: Again, another lost art that needs to be resurrected. If your client sells a solution that has a positive impact on their customer, then this is a lesson that is a fundamental and a very strong requirement.
- Sales Planning: It’s an old cliché, but the salesperson who fails to plan is, indeed, the salesperson who has planned to fail. This module shows the salesperson the importance of planning, as well as how to conduct and implement plans that will provide them with a step-by-step approach to achieving their goals.
About Gil Cargill
Sales Acceleration Coaching certification is designed to give our licensees operational skills to deploy the method successfully, with full knowledge.
All of the Sales Acceleration Coaching approaches are broken down into step-by-step procedures:
- We provide two days of intensive training personally taught by Gil Cargill, Founder and President of Cargill Consulting Group, Inc. Additionally, we provide ongoing one-on-one telephone support for all curriculum content.
- Each certification session is a live interactive, content-filled program that provides detailed information on deployment of the curriculum.
- Location Selection: Sales Acceleration Coaching assigns a limited number of licenses per selling area while allowing licensees to sell anywhere.
- Start-Up Flexibility: Start part-time or full-time, based on your needs.
- Investment and Term: Available upon request.
For more information on the Sales Acceleration Coaching license program, please contact:
Email: gil at gilcargill dot com